Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Saturday attended the wedding of Aisha Waziri Aminu and Muhammad Dahiru Mangal in Sokoto.
Aisha Waziri Aminu is the daughter of Sokoto State Governor, Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, who is a long standing personal friend of Governor Wike.
Governor Wike prayed God to bless the union and wished the newly wedded couple a fruitful marriage that would be a blessing to humanity.
- Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Shonekan, Dogara at wedding of Gov. Amosun’s daughter to Hon. Dabiri’s son
- Speaker House of Reps, Dogara, Govs Tambuwal, El rufai, other big wigs at wedding Fatiha of Ahmed, son of ex- PDP National Chairman, Mua’zu
- Govs. Ambode, Speaker Dogara, Obasanjo, Ooni of Ife Shettima, Yari, other dignitaries grace wedding of Gov. Amosun’s daughter to Hon. Abike Dabiri’s son
- Saraki, SGF, Abacha, Tambuwal, other dignitaries gather to launch book on Speaker Dogara at 50
- Dignitaries grace wedding of Chief Charles Odunukwe’s daughter
- Rivers Gov. Wike, others, graces traditional marriage of daughter of former NBA President Chief Okocha