Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Saturday attended the wedding of Aisha Waziri Aminu and Muhammad Dahiru Mangal in Sokoto.
Aisha Waziri Aminu is the daughter of Sokoto State Governor, Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, who is a long standing personal friend of Governor Wike.
Governor Wike prayed God to bless the union and wished the newly wedded couple a fruitful marriage that would be a blessing to humanity.
- Speaker House of Reps, Dogara, Govs Tambuwal, El rufai, other big wigs at wedding Fatiha of Ahmed, son of ex- PDP National Chairman, Mua’zu
- Rivers Gov. Wike, others, graces traditional marriage of daughter of former NBA President Chief Okocha
- Former Gov. Dariye’s son weds Senator Araraume’s daughter in Abuja
- Speaker, House of Reps., Rt. Hon. Dogara, Sports Minister, Dalung, others at wedding of Hon. Chanchangi
- Senator Jim Nwobodo abandons Anglican Church ….Re-weds in Catholic Church
- Deeper Christian Life Ministry holds National December Retreat