The Rivers State Foundation Inc. will on Saturday, October 24, 2020 hold a Virtual Town Hall meeting.
The program, according to the President and Public Relations Officer of the Foundation, Sir Dr. Eddy Kaka and Deaconess Linda Middleton respectively, has as its theme “Repositioning RSFI in the Diaspora: Challenges and Solutions.”
Consul General of Nigeria in New York, Hon. Benaoyagha B.M Okoyen will be the Keynote Speaker while Professor Kenoye Eke is the Guest Speaker for the event which will hold at 11:00AM (CST); 12 Noon (EST) and 5:00PM (Nigeria Time).
The program is open to all Rivers State people and friends and well wishers of the state.
- Promoting brand Nigeria will enhance nation’s economy, says Nigeria’s Consul General in New York, Hon. Okoyen; Commends Kaleidoscope Conference
- Amaechi reveals why FG is investing massively in railways, seaports as Nigeria Consulate, New York hosts global conference of Ministers, Governors, investors, others (See Award winners)
- Diplomats, others grace Kaleidoscope Celebrity Golf Tournament in Georgia, US (See list of prize winner)
- Gbajabiamila: Nigeria looks to marine resources for economic recovery · As NIMASA hosts African Day of Seas and Oceans · Forwards 6 international instruments on blue economy for ratification
- Mbaise COVID 19 Program: Best-in-Class, builds functional capacity, local economy – Prof. Oparaoji
- Nigerian students in US support establishment of Nigerian Federal Credit Union Bank